Priya Navani – Wedding Officiant
A non-denominational minister, and a wedding officiant serving NJ, CT & PA
What is a Celebrant?
A certified life cycle celebrant is a person who has learned the master of ceremonies, studied different backgrounds, beliefs, traditions and researched on the different religions, rituals, and symbols. After extensive studies, the person is certified to perform ceremonies. A celebrant is later ordained as a minister by a ministry to personalized ceremonies to commemorate life’s milestones.
A celebrant is not particularly a priest or a religious
authority. Most celebrants are ordained ministers, reverend, or a minister who has an authority by the state to officiate a marriage and sign a marriage
Certified Life cycle Celebrant
I am a certified life cycle celebrant, non-denominational minister, and a wedding officiant. I graduated from the Celebrant Foundation and Institute in 2009. I have officiated more than 150 weddings. Most of the weddings have been interfaith and non-denominational.
Alongside, I run a charitable organization in New Jersey since the last eight years where we work with empowering youth and support education of underprivileged children.
I am also a Reiki master practitioner and believe in spiritualism. I am a spiritual healer and teach guided meditation.
- 1. A free one time no -obligation meeting with the couple to understand and explain about a customized ceremony.
- 2. Unlimited communication via phone, email, Skype or chat.
- 3. Couple questionnaire that helps me tailor a customized ceremony.
- 4. Research and present meaningful and appropriate writings, poems, rituals, traditions, and ideas.
- 5. Sign and process marriage license. I will mail copy to the borough hall and send you copy and steps of acquiring marriage certificate.
My journey as a wedding officiant
I graduated from Celebrant Foundation and Institute in 2009 as a Life cycle wedding celebrant.
An honor to receive 2012 bride’s choice awards.
One of the first weddings that I had performed when I started my journey as a wedding officiant
An inter-faith marriage ceremony in New Jersey